- Socio-economical assessment of the Ecoantibio 1 plan in the pork sector : a participatory approach ;
- Evaluation of the costs and effectiveness of bovine tuberculosis control measures ;
- Redefinition of areas and intensity of veterinary care offer (identification of medical deserts) ;
Economics applied to veterinary practices
- Cifre thesis : analysis of the eco-performance of veterinary structures (sustainability of structures in a constrained context).
Economics applied to animal health
> The development of the project in the suckler cattle system is financed and in progress.
- Participation to the ERIAH projects (https://eriahnetwork.weebly.com/) ;
- Participation to the International Society for Economics and Social Sciences of Animal Health (ISESSAH) (http://www.isessah.com/) ;
- Applications of point methods such as https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2020.00294/full or https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2020.606371/abstract.